4. User Registration and Accounts. You can visit and browse the Service without becoming a registered user of the Service, but you will not be able to sign up for or receive emails through the Service, unless you are a registered user of the Service. You can sign up to become a registered user of the Service by completing the registration process on the Site at http://www.antennaconsulting.com/marketer. If you sign up to become a registered user of the Service, you agree: (i) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”); and (ii) to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
5. Prohibited Activities; Social Media Guidelines
6. Our Intellectual Property Rights. All of the content on the Service (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service and the Materials are for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. We reserve all rights in and to the Service and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright, and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials.
7. Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"):
Our DMCA designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is:
Joel D. Leviton
Stinson Leonard Street LLP
50 South Sixth Street, Suite 2600
Minneapolis, MN 55402
8. Our Management of the Service; User Misconduct
10. Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation on Liability
11. Indemnity. You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Antenna, its officers, directors, investors, members, managers, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers and other contractors from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability and/or expense, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or relating to third party claims, actions or allegations brought against Antenna arising out of your use of the Service. You will not be required to indemnify and hold Antenna harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses resulting from Antenna’s own negligent conduct.
12. Legal Disputes and Arbitration Agreement
Please Read This Following Clause Carefully – It May Significantly Affect Your Legal Rights, Including Your Right to File a Lawsuit in Court
The JAMS rules governing the arbitration may be accessed at https://www.jamsadr.com/adr-rules-procedures. If you initiate arbitration, to the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds Two Hundred and Fifty U.S. Dollars ($250.00), we will pay the additional cost. If we are required to pay the additional cost of the filing fees, you should submit a request for payment of fees to JAMS along with your form for initiating the arbitration, and we will make arrangements to pay all necessary fees directly to JAMS. We will also be responsible for paying all other arbitration costs arising in connection with the arbitration other than costs incurred by you for legal counsel, travel and other out-of-pocket costs and expenses not constituting fees or amounts payable to JAMS. You will not be required to pay fees and costs incurred by Antenna if you do not prevail in arbitration.
The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
14. Notice to California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users located in California are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: We are located at 219 North 2nd Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55401. If a user has a question or complaint regarding the Service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
15. Notice to International Users. The Service is controlled and operated by Antenna from its offices in the United States. We do not make any representations that the Service or any Materials are available or appropriate for use in your location. You agree to comply with all local rules applicable to you regarding user conduct on the Internet and acceptable content. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Antenna does not target, or intend to target, users in the European Union (“EU”). If you are accessing the Site in the EU, Antenna disclaims all liability arising out of any incidental processing of your personal data from your access of the Site.